Monday, June 30, 2008

Sunday Picnic

Yesterday we went on a sunday afternoon picnic with my parents. We went for a nice walk down Dimple Dell Canyon just behind their house. It was so pretty and the temperature was perfect! The kids had a blast and got good and dirty (it's guaranteed fun when you can play in the water and get dirty, right?) There was a stream right next to the picnic area and they could've been there all day if I let them throwing rocks into the freezing water.We passed this dog along the way and the kids thought it was the funniest thing. I was quite amused myself. Zoe walked, or should I say ran, the whole way there and back which surprised me. Usually she wants to be pushed in the stroller or carried if it is too far or strenuous. She was having such a good time walking little Odie (her cousin's little dog) that I think she could of walked until the dog dropped!Max however, preferred to chill on Papa's shoulders the whole time. He had his Papa (who he adores), the great outdoors, and his sippy cup-what more could he want?

We had a great day, the only thing that would have made it better is if Dan could have joined us. He was home studying:( We'll have to do round two with him soon!

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Looks like fun!
You have also been tagged!